How were YOU born?





                It’s always been a matter of immense interest and curiosity for kids that how they came into existence, how they met their parents or how did they find them. Kids inquire about such kind of questions a lot in their childhood and in fact, each of us has asked this question. In countries like Pakistan where parents are not very open and do not unfold such matters and discussions with their children. They just dodge telling any kind of such stuff and forge a story to answer child’s question. Today I am going to explore some of the funny stories which had told their kids to end any further discussion. If you are a 90’s kid then you will, for sure, find it identifiable.

            1.       We bought you from a store:
This is my story. When I was young, my mother said we bought you guys for millions of rupees. And when I was 10 and my younger sister was 7, we asked her to bring another baby, then she replied ‘’we can’t, we don’t have millions of rupees now, because you guys are spendthrift and waste a lot of money and I am unable to save such a big denomination. I had money earlier, so I bought you guy...’’

            2.       An Angel delivered you:
·         Case 1:
                                One fine morning, an angel dropped by and delivered you, on our doorsteps, in a hamper full of roses. So we picked you up.
·         Case 2:
                                One mother told her kids that she was praying one day and was asking Allah to give her a child. Then an angel arrived and dropped you in my lap.

            3.       We were actually catching fish:
One of my friends told me that her parents stated that, one day, they were out for boating. They put their net in water to catch fish and when they pulled it back, babies were in the meshes, so they took them.

            4.       We made you from play-doh:
Another story is, parents told their kids that they were playing with play-dough. They made a toy and that toy then became a baby so they kept that baby happily. 

            5.       We have to order at hospital:
Another story which I came across is, we have to go to a hospital. They register us and give us a no. and we have to wait in a queue, on our turn they just hand over a baby.

            6.       You came from Heavens:
One of our relatives told their children that Allah had sent them all the way from Heavens in a basket full of flowers.


Don’t worry, a kid of 21st knows everything and won’t be convinced by such tales of yours. But that doesn’t mean that parents told them. Pakistani parents are still awkward at dealing with this kind of stuff. Anyhow these crazy and silly lies of our parents are quite funny. If you are a 90’s kid, then you might have had heard this kind of stories. If you had any other tale, then do tell me. I would love to add that in my blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Make A Heaven Of Hell, A Hell Of Heaven

Celebrities At 70th Cannes Film Festival

'13 Reasons Why' - Review